Terms and Conditions
If you continue to browse and use this website, you are agreeing to comply with and be bound by the following terms and conditions of use, which governs the relationship with you in relation to this website. If you disagree with any part of these terms and conditions, please do not continue to use this website.
Import Duty and Taxes
Buyer is solely responsible for any customs duties and import taxes (if any). These vary from country to country so please be aware of this.
All sales are final.
- The content of the pages of this website is for your general information and use only. It is subject to change without notice.
- Neither we nor any third parties provide any warranty or guarantee as to the accuracy, timeliness, performance, completeness or suitability of the information and materials found or offered on this website for any particular purpose. You acknowledge that such information and materials may contain inaccuracies or errors and we expressly exclude liability for any such inaccuracies or errors to the fullest extent permitted by law.
- Your use of any information or materials on this website is entirely at your own risk, for which we shall not be liable. It shall be your own responsibility to ensure that any products, services or information available through this website meet your specific requirements.
- This website may contain material which is owned by or licensed to us. This material includes, but is not limited to, the design, layout, look, appearance and graphics. Reproduction is prohibited other than in accordance with the copyright notice, which forms part of these terms and conditions.
- Unauthorised use of this website may give rise to a claim for damages and/or be a criminal offence.
- From time to time, this website may also include links to other websites. These links are provided for your convenience to provide further information. They do not signify that we endorse the website(s). We have no responsibility for the content of the linked website(s).
When Placing Pre-order you agree to the following checkout conditions.
- For any orders placed that contain any pre-order items, we will hold this order until everything is ready to ship. When everything is ready to dispatch you will then receive an email informing you that your order is being or has been shipped.
- When placing an order with us, we will always secure the funds at the checkout.
- All Pre-orders are subject to allocation. In the event where we cannot obtain enough stock to fulfil everyones order, we will try our best to source the product from another party. Alternate options include waiting for the next reprint (at the discretion of the customer). As a last resort we will refund your order.
You acknowledge and understand that all purchases, especially pre-orders / back-orders may be subject to supplier allocations. As such, there may be cases where your order cannot be fulfilled due to lack of product. If you purchase with Card Journeys, you agree to to accept any delays, refunds or cancellations that may arise. We will try to the best of our ability to communicate these issues as the information is received.
If any disputes arises, Card Journey's decision is final.